FirstNet – the nationwide public safety communications platform dedicated to America’s first responders – was created to provide emergency responders with a nationwide, high-speed, broadband mobile network dedicated to public safety. Being built with AT&T, in public-private partnership with the First Responder Network Authority (FirstNet Authority), FirstNet is designed to improve communications among first responders.
• Ruggedized laptops
• Video Surveillance
• Dash and Body Cameras
• Passenger Information Systems
• Asset Tracking
• Emergency monitoring and detection
Telit is proud to be the first to introduce a full line of embedded LTE modules and data-cards designed for use on the first broadband network designed specifically for public safety.
Telit LM960 mPCIe LTE Module
The LM960 PCI Express Mini Card (mPCIe) is the industry’s first Gigabit LTE Cat 18 module to go through FirstNet review for use by the ecosystem. It supports a wide variety of first responder devices, such as gateways and network appliances inside fire trucks, ambulances and other first responder vehicles.
- LTE Advanced Pro Category 18 technology, capable of 1.2 Gbps download and 150 Mbps upload speeds ideal for bandwidth-intensive public safety applications, such as live streaming, high-definition video and first responder vehicular gateways.
- The first module in the industry with 4×4 MIMO antennas, non-contiguous uplink carrier aggregation and 256 QAM high-order downlink modulation.
- Provides full GNSS support: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou.
Telit LE910C4-NF and LE910C1-NF LTE Modules
The LE910C4-NF series of embedded LTE IoT modules allows OEMs and system integrators for the emergency responder market in the US to bring advanced IoT applications to market quickly and cost effectively.
The LE910C4-NF and the LE910C1-NF offer optional support for multi-constellation GPS satellite positioning and navigation and are the only cellular modules in the industry to deliver concurrent satellite navigation and positioning with band 14 communication.
The Telit LE910C1-NF provides FirstNet integrators with LTE Category 1’s speeds (10 Mbps download and 5 Mbps upload), ideal for devices such as mobile network devices and gateways, navigation solutions and video devices.
The Telit LE910C4-NF provides Category 4 broadband speeds (150 Mbps download and 50 Mbps upload) for high-speed mobile broadband appliances and gateways. Designs based on either module leverage the robustness of LGA mounting resulting in an ultra-rugged end-device for first responders.
Telit LM940 mPCI Data Card
Based on LTE Category 11, the LM940 mPCIe data card achieves download rates up to 600 Mbps compliant with 3GPP release 11, support for MIMO and LTE Carrier Aggregation. The product supports multiple RF frequency bands and band combinations to accommodate global deployments.
- 75 Mbps upload
- Satellite positioning support: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou
- Increased connectivity performance with Carrier Aggregation 3CA, MIMO and 256 QAM
Get expert help finding the right module or data card for your First Responder device. Request a free sample.
Request a free evaluation kit