Security is a growing area of concern as IoT deployments accelerate. The likelihood of billions
of additional connections and the proliferation of endpoint devices in the form of IoT modules, sensors and other equipment is radically increasing the threat surface that organizations need to defend.
• Where potential security vulnerabilities exist in IoT applications
• What can be done to secure endpoint devices
• How to secure data aggregation points
• Ways to ensure secure connectivity management to assets
• Security features of an IoT platform that restrict access to critical data