Learn About Cat M & NBIoT Modules
xE910(28.2x28.2mm), xL865 (24.4x24.4mm) and xE866 (15x25mm) variants drop-in and replace 2G and 3G versions in existing devices or connect an array of new devices made possible by lower power and better reach and range than traditional LTE. And now you can also refresh more xL865-based device designs with the new dual mode ML865C1 module with 2G fallback and optional embedded GNSS.
This generation of Telit Cat M and NBIoT modules support power saving mode and extended discontinuous reception, which together allow the module to wake up periodically, exchange small amounts of data with the network and return to sleep, providing for years of battery life.
- LTE Release 13 Cat M and Cat NB portfolio
- Reliable and long-term available LPWA with 3GPP/NB standard
- Enhanced in-structure reach from improved radio link propagation characteristics
- NBIoT 10+ year battery life from extreme low-power mode for latency-tolerant applications
- Optional on-board embedded universal integrated circuit card (eUICC)
- Optional GNSS
- 2G Fallback
Learn more about Telit Cat M and NBIoT modules. Download the brochures by completing the form.